Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Compleatly Surprised

Yes, I am fully aware that completely is spelled wrong in the title of this post. Oh how could I forget that I owned this wonderful, maroon pleated skirt? As I swapped out some of my summer clothes for fall ones this past weekend, I rediscovered my go-to skirt last fall and winter. I am a big believer in storing seasonal clothing if you have the space to do so. At the start of every new season I fall in love all over again with items that I forgotten I already had and saves me from feeling like I need to go buy an entirely new wardrobe.

 photo DSC_0882_zpse027e225.jpg

 photo DSC_0875_zpsef345fb5.jpg

 photo DSC_0881_zpse9921330.jpg

Top: Thrifted
Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Kohl's 
Heels: Christian Siriano for Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment